The goal of the Technology Innovation Management Review (TIM Review) is to provide quality and insightful content regarding the issues and emerging trends that are relevant to launching and growing technology businesses. We believe the best way to achieve this goal is through the contributions and feedback from experts practitioners and academics.
The TIM Review brings together diverse viewpoints - from academics, entrepreneurs, companies of all sizes, the public sector, the third sector, and others - to share insights and practical ideas. We encourage you to share your insights and feedback.
You can contribute to the TIM Review in the following ways:
- Read and comment on past articles and blog posts.
- Review the upcoming themes and tell us what topics you would like to see covered.
- Consider writing an article for a future issue; see the author guidelines and editorial process for details.
- Recommend colleagues as authors or guest editors.
- Give feedback on the website or any other aspect of this publication.
- Sponsor or advertise in the TIM Review.
- Tell a friend or colleague about the TIM Review.
Please contact the Editor if you have any questions or comments.