The Talent First Network (the publisher of the Technology Innovation Management Review) respects the privacy of its visitors, clients, and others who may visit our website, contact us, and provide us with information so that we can communicate with them.
Our Pledge to You
- This website includes a contact form by which you may choose to contact us and request access to information from us and from this website.
- If you send us email that is not unsolicited commercial email (i.e. that is not spam), we will not divulge your email address or the contents of your email to any third party for any reason without your prior consent or unless ordered by a court to do so.
- If you create an account and sign up for a newsletter, you are giving us permission to add your name, email address, and demographic data (e.g., geographic location, organization, role, professional interests) to our database of subscribed persons. You are also giving us your consent for us to contact you from time to time with information related to your subscription, using the contact information you provided. You are also giving us permission to use the demographic data you provided to improve the design and delivery of content on the website.
- We wish to inform, not to annoy you. Should you request to unsubscribe, we will immediately honour your request.
- We use our web server logs or third-party analytics services to analyze traffic to this website, in order to gauge our website's effectiveness and the popularity of particular pages or documents on the website. We do not show or sell our web server logs to anyone else.
- This website provides you with various methods by which you may contact us. We pledge that, if you use any of these published means of contacting us for legitimate business reasons, we will not make your personal information available to third parties without your consent.
Your Pledge to Us
Just as the Talent First Network respects your privacy, we ask you to respect our privacy. In particular:
- You may not use this website to harvest email addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial email to us or to anyone else.
- You may not use the names of our clients or partners, who may be identified on this website and in our other marketing collateral, to contact them.
- You may not violate the copyright of this website by reproducing it in whole or in part without our written permission to do so. If you are interested in doing so, please ask us.
- If you send unsolicited junk email to any @timreview.ca or @carleton.ca email address, we reserve the right to:
- Blacklist your email server without prior notification.
- Report your email server to real-time anti-spam services.
- Add your email address/server/IP address to our spam filters.
For more information about our privacy policies and procedures, or to withdraw consent or request access or correction, please contact us.